GGS has subcontractor relationships with some of the world’s
largest prime contractors in the DoD supply chain supporting the
U.S. Armed Forces. We support a wide range of MIL standards.
Our program experience includes supporting a wide variety of land, air, and sea-base platforms. This includes combat vehicles, wheeled/tracked vehicles, weapons systems, fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to:
• Provisioning Technical Documentation
• SGML/XML Data Conversions/Publishing—DTD/FOSI Development
• Maintenance/Operator Manuals
• Repair Parts & Special Tools List (RPSTL)
• 4 to 2 Level Maintenance Manual Conversions
• Flight Publications
• Wiring Diagrams
• Technical Orders (TOs)/Time Compliant Technical Orders (TCTOs)
• Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB)
• Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs)
Several of our facilities are equipped with a shop/service bay area for teardowns in support of developing and verifying/validating vehicle information.
GGS specializes in Integrated Logistics Support (ILS); Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM); and Reliability Centered and Maintenance (RCM). We service the aerospace, commercial, and U.S. military markets.
Our analysts and authors have in-depth technical backgrounds and ample real world experience. Many are former military personnel with years of multi-platform experience. A number are also degreed engineers.
We provide expertise in the following specialized disciplines:
• ILS/Logistics Engineering/Analysis—All elements of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Logistics Management Information (LMI), Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), Logistics Support Analysis Records (LSAR), Provisioning, and Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA).
• Reliability, Maintainability Engineering/Analysis—All phases of Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability (RAM) analysis, development, and reporting including Failure Modes & Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Design/Process Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (DFMEA/PFMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Reliability Block Diagram analysis (RBD), FRACAS analysis & metric reporting. Develop reliability models to derive system/subsystem/LRU failure rates, MTBF, and MTTR for the objective.
• Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analysis—Develop the function, functional failures/failure modes, failure effects and determine the proactive maintenance requirements for the system and inherent subsystems.