With rising costs and margin pressure across industries, OEMs are looking beyond their shores to optimize their Product Engineering and R&D services, thus seeking to shorten their product development life-cycle and gain a competitive edge in the business ecosystem.
GGS provides end-to-end service offerings that can help your company develop complex mechanical designs and products, reduce time-to-market, and penetrate existing and emerging markets. Our services include product design, analysis, prototyping and testing, embedded system design, manufacturing engineering, plant and construction engineering, and engineering process support using leading edge CAD/CAM/CAE technology. Our success in the engineering services delivery model is determined by the three C’s:
• Cost – Deliver services at a competitive cost
• Capacity – Multiple delivery centers world-wide backed by 24/7 operations
• Capability – Broader skill sets that can augment a client's staff
We provide end-to-end service offerings that can help your company reach its objectives. Our services include product design, analysis, prototyping & testing, embedded system design, manufacturing engineering, plant & construction engineering, and engineering process support using leading edge CAD/CAM/CAE technology.
Our Product Life-Cycle (PLC) Approach
Our engineering services philosophy is based on our PLC approach, which allows us to maximize our customers’ savings/benefits through engagement in all phases of a product’s life-cycle. Through this PLC approach, our engineers are able to capture product knowledge and deliver real time results at every phase of a project. This allows for us to:
• Leverage enhanced product knowledge at every phase
• Decrease product defects throughout the phases
• Reduce rework, thus shortening time to market
• Positively impact the quality of the final product
• Decrease overall development costs
• Proactively incorporate design elements to meet future needs
All of which enable a smoother market launch with faster revenue returns for our customers. This real time, information-sharing business approach empowers companies to capitalize on the ideas of the expertise of our engineers; a valuable asset in today’s turbulent marketplace.